Network Café – Epworth
The Network Cafés are a new community-based initiative delivered by staff from the Adult Mental Health Social Work Team. The vision is to offer practical advice and information to people that have experienced mental health problems with support, specific to their social need.
Drop-in session on a Thursday at Epworth Community Wellbeing Hub on Epworth High Street from 1pm – 4pm.
We can offer support and signposting relating to:
* Managing mental health
* Access to adult education or training
* Returning to work or managing mental health in the workplace.
The Network café will also be running educational sessions, which staff will book people into via the drop-ins. The sessions running currently in all of the Network Cafes include:
* Living Mindfully – How to introduce Mindfulness to our everyday lives
* Managing Stress
* Money Matters – Setting budgets and sticking to them, managing domestic finances and debts effectively
* Motivate Me – A course about goal setting and maintaining motivation
Please note, we cannot help people complete benefits forms in their entirety, however if people are struggling due to literacy issues, or are in need of some “light touch” support or encouragement with this, we can offer some assistance. For detailed enquiries and support around benefit entitlement please contact the Jobcentre plus on 0844 474 5029
Last reviewed: 2.8.19